Tax Receipts (Halton Hills Minor Hockey)

PrintTax Receipts


In order to access and print your tax receipt for HHMHA fees, you will have to log into the Hockey Canada site where you registered online for the current season.

This is for the base registration fees only.  Receipts for Rep/Select fees can be obtained from your team manager.

Click this link to access your profile on Hockey Canada

Printed from on Friday, April 16, 2021 at 10:21 PM